Thursday, August 28, 2008

August 28th

We still can't go inside the house to work so the day was used to work on the fence. My big contribution was going over to take the few pictures you see in this post. Oh, and cooking dinner for the hard workers. I grilled chicken and everything so it's not like I was being lazy. (besides, if you think for a moment that I was hanging around on the couch being lazy today then you obviously have not read my main blog.)

John learned today that putting up a new fence is no small or easy task. If it were I suppose they would be done. They did make a lot of progress but it's a big yard and they had to get materials and everything. They'll work on it more tomorrow as well as putting in the sprinkler system, I think.

John and Jake unloading all the fencing from the trailer.

The growing stacks in the garage.

A sampling of the classy fence we inherited with the piece.

A slight mess from where the water line was cut! Oops. =)


This is the screened in porch. It's not in good shape and we're still thinking about what we want to do with the area. We may just let it be a covered patio.