Monday, October 13, 2008

Along Came A Spider

A couple of nights ago John, Kara and I were at the Piece when John hollered out that there was a huge spider. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to grab my camera.

This thing was awful! Do you see its eyes glowing???
I think I need to use the red eye tool in my editing program on this bad boy! Yuck!


Clearly, he's looking at me.


We threw a penny down there for size reference. Aren't we smart?


After watching him for a little while it was time to kill him. John got the shovel and I got ready to video the execution. Check it out....



We finally found him on the floor a foot or two away. He must have fallen off of John's shoe. We discovered that the spider was a "he" not a "she" and all of her little babies were running wild. John quickly tried killing as many as he could, but they were fast. Eek! That's a lot of spiders growing up in that house!