Thursday, October 30, 2008

Holy Cow, I've Seen the Light!

I never, and I mean NEVER, want to paint with a roller and a brush again! I've learned to use a sprayer and geez louise, I've wasted half of my life painting when I could have had this contraption. I painted three bedrooms (walls and ceilings) in 15 minutes flat today and then moved on to paint another bedroom and bathroom. Granted, it's kind of a pain to clean the sprayer out when you're done or switching colors, but you're going to have to clean something up no matter how you paint. So please excuse me while I go continue my new love affair with the greatest invention ever.

While I'm here I might as well take the time to say that our entry doors and our garage doors are all being installed on Tuesday morning! What a difference that should make. Then, as soon as I can finish all the painting (I mostly have trim and base boards left at this point), our guys will be working to finish everything else. They're scheduled to be finishing up with most stuff next week. But like I said, it kind of hinges on me getting the painting done too. I'm thinking about going over there tonight since the kids are asleep, but I figure I do need to sleep at some point....