Monday, December 8, 2008

I Owe You

I know I owe you soooo many pictures and I really do keep meaning to get them! The problem is that I'm too stinking busy doing all the work to take pictures of the work that is happening. I can tell you about some of the things that have happened, but that's kind of boring I know. Hmmm....How about I tell you now and then add the pictures very soon. (I promise, very soon.)

  • baseboards are all in and painted
  • all painting is done, save a few touch up places
  • master bath is done except for staining the cabinets
  • outside trim is about halfway done and we changed our color choice - I love it!
  • new bedroom door and closet door are installed
And this week the following things are happening:

  • ceiling fans and lighting fixtures installed
  • final electrical work done (I hope it's the final work anyway)
  • carpet gets installed
  • granite goes in
  • kitchen back splash is done
  • fireplace is tiled (mantel will probably come a little later)
See? I told you I owe you pictures! We've got a marathon work week looming over us right now though. Sorry! =)