Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Someone Call the Trophy Shop Please

Seriously, because I soooo deserve the dodo award. I'm so annoyed with myself! I have painted bedrooms 2-4 count it.....one....two.....THREE TIMES!

But that's not the worst part. After three times, it's still NOT the right color. And do you know what color I will probably use? The color I painted it the first time around. I told you I deserve the dodo award. It's really no wonder that the painting will never end. I'm way too wishy washy on my color choices.

In case you're curious....

Round One: Nomadic Desert (same color as the living room and kitchen)

Round Two:
Dove White (a very creamy off white that just ended up looking way too blah)

Round Three:
Tea and Biscuits (supposed to just be a lighter version of what's in the living room and kitchen but ended up with a freakishly orange hue)

Sigh......

So now everyone knows why the posts here have not been too frequent. I've been grunt slaving around with the paint roller on a never ending quest to find the perfect color. How wonderfully frustrating.