Saturday, December 6, 2008

Painter's Neck

I'm not sure if that's an actual term, but I've got it. It's caused by painting ceilings and it's not fun (the neck and the painting both). The good news is that other than a few places that need a touch up, the painting is done! (Ok, that's not including the base boards either but they are almost done too!) I can't begin to describe my elation - imagine the elation level once it is actually, totally, completely done. To think that in two weeks we will be sleeping in that house with our own furniture, well, that's just unimaginable right now (which is unfortunate because it MUST happen). Our deadline is firmly in place:

  • December 14th - all the guys go to the Cowboy game (no drooling please)
  • December 15th - carpet installed (this is tentative as I have to make sure the installers are good to go for that day, but it shouldn't be a problem)
  • December 16th, 17th, 18th - move in and unpack
  • December 19th - John David's Christmas party at school (remember, I'm Marge)
  • December 20th, 21st - Christmas with John's family
  • December 21st - fly out to Denver for Christmas with my family
  • December 22nd, 23rd - packers and movers arrive and Clay and Sandy's house to move everything that's left to go to Tulsa (that's why we have to be moved!)
Surprisingly, I'm keeping my cool pretty well, I think. Mostly anyway. ;)