Monday, September 8, 2008

The Cat's Away

The main cat anyway. John left for LA this morning and so now I'm supposed to be in charge of things at the house. I went by around 11 and things were ok. All I know is that my spanish is not so great and it's not so easy for me to be over there a lot. Like right now, two babies are napping (a very celebration worthy event) so I can't go over there like I want to. Hopefully all the "mice" will behave and get the work done.

I just got off the phone with the store where we are getting our kitchen cabinets. The man who helped us on Saturday is off today even though he specifically told us he would be there first thing this morning to run the numbers and officially place the order. So guess who didn't get any cabinets ordered this morning? Some (not too smart sounding) guy was going to try to find the papers so he could run the numbers for me. There's a price to pay for using the inexpensive places, you know.....