Thursday, September 4, 2008

September 4th

I was able to swing by the house for about five minutes today in between a doctor appointment for Julia and going to Wal-mart to get her prescription and groceries for dinner. It's killing me to not be over there more but there's only so much I can do. Being a momma to all the babies keeps me pretty busy!

They had made great progress in taking out those walls I mentioned in the last post. It was exciting to see such a big change!


The sprinkler system is close to being done.

We got to see a lot of it in action today!

My favorite thing so far! This picture was taken from near the front door.

That's Fernando, our contractor. (He's the one who will send you your blue counter top if you become a Piece Partner!)

This picture is taken from the kitchen. We can now see ALL the way
straight over to the end of the living room! How great is that???