Friday, September 19, 2008

Not So Easy

Just a quick update to say....this remodeling thing is not so easy. Something is always going to come up, go wrong, cost more, break, or whatever. That's ok, because we expect it, but it sure does keep you busy and moving.

Our original time line was to be finished and moving in after about 4 weeks - that's what John said anyway. I'll admit I secretly laughed at that. It looks like it's going to more like about 6 weeks total. That's really not too bad considering how much John is traveling. Last week and this week both he's pretty much been non-existent around here. He is making money though so who am I to complain. Praise God for a great job! After this week his traveling will be much less.

I will do my best to post some pictures of progress tonight. I've got to go to Home Depot again now. Luckily, it will not be with four children. ;)